Bose Headphone failure to connect to Plugable 4.0

I have installed the pluggable Bluetooth 4.0 le on my desktop with Windows 10. I am able to connect and use keyboard and mouse with no trouble. they paired seamlessly. My Bose Headphones are another matter. I read about A2DP but didn’t find the solution or answer to ticket #158768. It looks like I have the same config and same problem with Bose. Please help.

Hello Richard,

We never heard back regarding the case you’re referencing.

To assist better with this issue, could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand the current configuration of your computer and help with what to do next.

To do this, please have the adapter plugged into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once you get the file, please send it to support@plugable.com and use the subject line “For Ticket #168263”.

Thanks!

It was determined through the collection of log files, that the drivers for the Bluetooth adapter had not installed in this case. After installing the drivers posted on the product page of our website, it started working again.