Bluetooth with Amazon Echo

Can’t connect my Dell Latitude running Windows 10 Pro to my Amazon Echo. Just bought the BT4LE on feedbacl someone gave where they got it working with their Echo. Any suggestions? I have no other bluetooth speakers to try and device manager looks good with 3 entries in bluetooth.

Hello Mark,

There are a few different issues that can happen with Bluetooth, particularly when connecting to audio devices. I would like to help.

Often times, you can only have one device paired for audio at a time. The first thing I would recommend is turning off Bluetooth on any other devices that you may have had connected to the Echo as a speaker, such as your smartphone, then see if you are able to successfully connect.

If that does not help, could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please have the adapter plugged into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once you get the file, please send it to support@plugable.com and use the subject line “For Ticket #159495”.

Of course if it turns out something is wrong with the Plugable Bluetooth adapter, we will get a replacement out to you right away.

Thanks!