BLUETOOTH HOME AUTOMATION SWITCH custom support in C# on Windows 7

I’m trying to build support for the BLUETOOTH HOME AUTOMATION SWITCH (ps-btaps1) into a WPF/C# application. I’m using the 32Feet.Net library for Bluetooth support.
The following is the start of my test code:
InTheHand.Net.Sockets.BluetoothClient bc = new InTheHand.Net.Sockets.BluetoothClient();
InTheHand.Net.Sockets.BluetoothDeviceInfo] devices = bc.DiscoverDevices(8);
InTheHand.Net.Sockets.BluetoothDeviceInfo device = devices[0]; // Plugable device is the only one returned.
bc.Connect(device.DeviceAddress, InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.BluetoothService.GenericAudio);
The last line fails (times out) with the exception:
“A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 8CDE5221333D:0000120300001000800000805f9b34fb”
I wasn’t sure what the second parameter for the Connect call should be and there are a lot of choices. I have tried at least 8 of them and they all give the same failure. Any clue what this “Service Class Id” should be (it’s a Guid apparently).

I did try and run the Python example but I can find a version of PyBluez that works on 64 bit Windows (it actually crashes during the install). I was able to install it on an old XP machine but then realized the XP machine didn’t have Bluetooth.