Bluetooth Headphones not recognized by computer

Hi i’m trying to pair my TT-BH09 headphones to my computer, but computer cannot detect them. The Adapter works because I can pair my phone to the computer, and the headphones work because i can pair the headphones to my phone. I have downloaded the latest drivers as well.

Hi Bobby,

If your headphones have been paired with your phone, this could be why the device is not ultimately becoming discoverable to the computer. If the phone is in range and still paired, it may automatically reconnect with the phone rather than broadcasting availability for your computer.

The first thing I would try is turning Bluetooth off on your phone, or removing the pairing for the headphones from your phone, then try pairing with the headphones again.

If that does not help, could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please have the adapter plugged into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once you get the file, please send it to support@plugable.com and use the subject line “For Ticket #145964

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply! It ended up connecting. I had to reset the headphones and turn off the bluetooth on my phone, but it now pairs to my computer!