Audio and LAN ports not working

UD-3900 - Computer does not recognize devices plugged into 3.5mm Audio port and Cat-5 Ethernet LAN port. Worked initially but nor any longer. Device is only 6 weeks old.

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry that you have run into this issue, but I would be happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue you are experiencing, it could be related to a software or driver problem, but I want to make sure I have all of the right information. When you have a moment, could you please visit www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug and download and run our PlugDebug Diagnostic application? Once it has completed its run, a .zip file should be saved to your desktop. With this .zip file, could you have it attached to an email, and then send the email to support@plugable.com , with “Ticket No 193776” in the subject line?

Thank you so much for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to contact Michael via this individual GetSatisfaction post, as well as directly through email, but have not received a reply back.

If Michael would like to continue troubleshooting the issue, or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please feel free to contact us at support@plugable.com and we would be more than happy to assist!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support