Anyone have experience with UD-6950 and a Lenovo Yoga 900 that you'd like to share?

I have a Yoga 900 and want to attach one or two remote displays, plus other USB devices such as mouse and keyboard. If the UD-6950 doesn’t work, what would you suggest.

Hello Charles, thanks for posting! Although you don’t mention the monitors you’d like to connect, our UD-6950 has worked well from internal tests with the Lenovo Yoga 900 we have for testing.

Our dock requires DisplayLink software to be installed to work properly. DisplayLink (the manufacturer of the chipset within our dock and the author of the drivers) has created a compatibility check tool here –> http://support.displaylink.com/knowle… to help determine if your system is compatible with the required software.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

I use several different DisplayLink devices (including several Plugable adapters) with my Yoga 900. I did have to get the latest driver from the DisplayLink website to support the recent Creators Update to Windows 10.

I just ordered the USB 3 6950 Dual Displayport adapter. I’ll report my success or failure here after the weekend.