7 Port Ceased Functioning!

New Macbook Pro, new Plugable 7Port powered hub. All fine for 2 weeks. Suddenly, no blue lights, no peripherals recognized by Mac. Have cold booted all devices (including Plugable) and switched all plugs. Verified that USB ports on Mac are working correctly by taking each peripheral from hub and inserting directly in Mac, when it works immediately. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi Michael,

It definitely sounds like the unit has failed - I’m sorry!

But you’re under warranty (1 year), so it’s no problem. Just email your Amazon order number (from email or packing slip) and the serial # on the bottom of the hub to support@plugable.com, and we’ll take care of you.

Sorry for the trouble of having to go through an exchange - we try to make it as painless as possible.

Thanks for your patience!
Bernie

I have sent my info to support as instructed.

Thanks Bernie, for the amazingly fast reply!

Michael

I received a replacement… immediately! All seems fine now. Thank you so much for standing behind your product and providing excellent customer service.

Would you like me to return the original hub.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Glad to have you back up and running! Thanks for returning the old, broken unit to us for diagnosis now that you’ve got the new one. Simply follow the instructions and use the prepaid US Postal Service return label here:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/doc/…

Thanks again for your original purchase and your patience!
Bernie