7 dongles with one stack supported on Windows?

Hi,

we are going to use your Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongles for the scenario:
we have a real Bluetooth master device(car radio) and we want to connect to 7 Bluetooth devices(your dongles attached to PC) from the master device, We write a Windows Bluetooth application to simulate the devices for different profiles, where we will use your dongles(I guess that a Windows Bluetooth application would be 7 Bluetooth servers listening the incoming connections from those 7 dongles). For the Windows Bluetooth application to simulate the devices/profiles, probably we will use built-in Windows 8 stack(or Broadcom stack) with it’s programmable APIs/SDKs.

I do not know if our scenario is even technically possible. So I would ask you: is it possible to use 7 dongles with the one stack to program our scenario please? Or other alternative solutions/technologies, what do you think?

Any note or hint is appreciated!

Thank you a lot!
Kahramon

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! I’d be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Only one adapter is supported at a time on a Windows computer using either the built in Microsoft stack or the one provided from Broadcom.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry
Plugable Technologies