4th monitor not responding to UD-3900

Hello I just purchase ud-3900 as additional docking station in order to make my forth monitor to work on my dell laptop, but for some reason it’s not responding under multiples monitors. I have 3 different outputs still does not work.i know the UD-3900 does work because I connect my mouse to it. How do I make my 4th monitor to work?

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected with your new docking station and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior our next step is to get some additional information.

If you would, please keep the dock connected to your laptop (even though not working) and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly at support@plugable.com with ‘For Ticket 264287’ in the subject line. This will allow us to match everything up and examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps. ** Please do not post the PlugDebug file in our public forum **

Please also include in your direct email the brand and specific model number of the display you are connecting to the dock, and the type of video cable being used to connect it (for example HDMI, DVI or VGA). ** Important note - any cable with a DisplayPort connector will not work **

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.