I currently have 2 displays:
24" Dell Monitor U2412M (1920x1200, 16x10) with DVI, VGA & DisplayPort.
I wanted to add another 2 extended displays using 2 similar 24" Dell Monitors & need your advice if my N/B Spec & configuration will work with your products (2 x USB3-HDMI-DVI Adapter & 1 x 4-Port SuperSpeed USB3.0 Hub).
N/B (i7-2630, Windows 7 (64-bit), 16MB RAM, CPU WEI 7.4, Graphics WEI 5.8
Display 1: N/B Panel Display
Display 2: DVI on monitor to HDMI on N/B
Adapter to N/B USB3.0
Display 3: DVI on monitor to Adapter
Display 4: DVI on monitor to Adapter
(1) Can above configuration works?
(2) Does your products come with warranty for non-USA customers? I’m residing in S’pore & will order via Amazon
(3) Any difference in using a HDMI-to-DVI cable or DVI-to-DVI cable (means using your HDMI-to-DVI plug converter)? Dell monitor comes with DVI-to-DVI cable. I won’t mind buying HDMI-to-DVI cable if it has better signal quality.
(4) Is the 4A power adapter accept universal input? USA is using 110-120V mains but S’pore is using 230-240V mains.
(5) My 2nd display is in portrait mode now (1200x1920). Can I set Display 3 & 4 into similar mode too (1920x1200)?
(6) My setup is for trading purpose. Is your adapters + Hub suitable for such application usage? Especially on updating my charts & data in real-time.